Date of starting this policy: November 02, 2017.
Welcome to Legends («Legends,» «we», «us» or «our»). Legends gives you a fast, beautiful and fun way to share multimedia content through our shared content platform. You just have to make a photo or multimedia element, add comments (if you want) and share it!, You can also share your chrome !.
• Our Policy applies to all visitors, users and other persons accessing the Service («Users»).
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect the following types of information.
Information that you send us directly:
• Your username, password and email address when you sign up for a Legends account.
• Information that you provide in your user profile (for example, name and surname, photo, telephone number). This information allows us to help users «find» you or other users in Legends.
• User content (for example, photos, comments and other materials) that you post on the Service.
• Communications that you maintain with Legends. For example, we may send you emails related to the Service (such as procedures related to the verification of the account, changes or updates to the Service’s functions, technical and security notices). Keep in mind that you can not give up receiving emails related to the Service.
Search for friends in Legends:
• If you wish, you can use our «Find friends» feature to locate other people who have a Legends account, either through (i) the contact list, (ii) third-party social media sites or (iii) ) by searching names and user names in Legends.
• If you choose to search for your friends through (i) the contact list of your device, Legends will access your contact list to determine if any of the people associated with your contact are using Legends.
• If you decide to search for your friends (iii) by searching for names or user names in Legends, just type the name of the person you want to search and we will search in our Service.
• Note on the «Invite friends» function: If you decide to invite someone to the Service through our «Invite friends» function, you can select a person directly in the contact list of the device and send a text message or email electronic from your personal account. You understand and agree that you are responsible for the charges that apply to communications sent from your device and, since this invitation comes directly from your personal account, Legends does not have access to this communication or control over it.
• We use third-party analysis tools that help us measure traffic and trends in the use of the Service. These tools collect the information that your device or our Service has sent, including the web pages you visit, the add-ons and other information that helps us improve the Service. We collect and use this analysis information with analysis information from other Users, so that its use to identify any individual User in particular is prevented in the limits considered reasonable.
Cookies and similar technologies:
• More information is available in the section.
Registry file information:
• The browser automatically facilitates the information in the log file each time you request access to a web page or application (that is, each time you visit them). You can also provide it when the content of the web page or the application is downloaded to the browser or device.
• When using our Service, our servers automatically record certain information from the registration file, including the web application, the Internet Protocol («IP») address, the browser type, the pages and reference or exit URL, the number of clicks and the way in which you interact with the links in the Service, the domain names, the landing pages, the visited pages and other information of that type. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users, which will allow us to track the emails that users open and the links that recipients click on. This information allows us to obtain more precise reports about the Service and make the most pertinent improvements in it.
• When using a mobile device, such as a tablet or phone, to access our Service, we can access, collect, control and store on the device or remotely store one or more «device identifiers». The device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored in or associated with a mobile device, which uniquely identify said device. A device identifier may consist of stored data that are related to the hardware of the device or that are related to the operating system of the device or other software, or data that Legends sends to the device.
• A device identifier can offer us, as well as other partners, information about how you explore and use the Service and can help us or others to provide reports or personalized content and announcements. Some features of the Service may not function properly if the use or availability of device identifiers is disabled or disabled.
• Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, metadata can describe how, when and who collected a piece of User Content, and what format that content has.
• Users can add or have metadata added to their User Content, with hashtags (for example, to mark keywords when posting a photo), geo-tags (to mark the location in a photo), comments or other data. This allows your User Content to be more interactive and easier to search for other users. When you add a geotag to the photo or tag the photo using the third-party APIs, the latitude and longitude of the place you are in will be stored with the photo and it will be possible to find it (for example, using a location or map function) if you publish the photo according to your privacy settings.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
• Help you access information effectively after logging in.
• Remember the information, so you do not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service.
• Provide you and other users with personalized information and content, which can include ads on the internet and other marketing formats.
• Offer, improve, test and control the effectiveness of our Service.
• Develop and test new products and functions.
• Monitor the performance indicators, such as the total number of visitors, traffic and demographic data patterns.
• Diagnose or solve technological problems.
• Automatically update the Legends application on your device.
• Legends or other users may organize contests, special offers or other events or activities («Events») on the Service. If you do not want to participate in an event, do not use the specific metadata (ie, hashtags or geotags) associated with that event.
3. SHARED USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not proceed to rent or sell the information you provide to third parties other than Legends (or the group of companies that Legends is part of) without your consent, except in the terms stipulated in this Policy.
Parties with which we can share your information:
• We can share the User Content and your information (among others, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data and usage data) with companies that are legally part of the same group of companies to which Legends belongs. , or that they become part of said group («Subsidiaries»). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand and improve the Service (for example, by providing analysis data) and the Branches’ own services (also to provide you with better and more relevant experiences). In any case, these Affiliates will respect the choices you make about who can see your photos.
• We can also share your information and tool information, such as cookies, log files and device identifiers and location data, with third parties that help us provide you with the Service («Service Providers»). Our Service Providers will have access to your information only to the extent reasonably necessary to offer the Service in accordance with reasonable confidentiality terms.
• We may also share certain information, such as cookie data, with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks, among other things, to offer targeted advertising that they believe may be of interest to you.
• We can delete the data that can identify you and share the anonymous data with other parties. We can also combine your information with other information, so that it is no longer associated with you, and share that global information.
Parties with which you can share your User Content:
• Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for publication on the Service, such as User Content, is made available to the public and controlled by the privacy settings you establish. To change the privacy settings of the Service, change the settings of your profile. Once you have shared the User Content or made it public, other users may re-share that User Content.
• If you delete information that you have published on the Service, you can still view copies that have been cached and on archived pages of the Service; likewise, other Users or third parties that use the Legends API may have copied or saved said information.
Consequences in the case of a change of control:
Response to legal requirements and how to avoid damages:
• We can access your information, keep it and share it in response to a legal requirement (such as a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we believe in good faith that the law requires it. This may include responding to legal requirements of non-US jurisdictions if we believe in good faith that the law of that jurisdiction requires such response, affects users in that jurisdiction and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we believe in good faith that it is necessary to detect, prevent and combat fraud and other illegal activities; protect you, other people and us, even as part of investigations; and to prevent impending death or physical harm. The information we receive about you may be accessed and processed or retained for a prolonged period of time when it is the subject of a legal requirement or obligation, a government investigation or investigations related to possible infractions of our conditions or policies, or when such action Allow to avoid damage.
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and processing:
• Your property information that is collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or in another country in which Legends, its Subsidiaries or Service Providers have facilities.
• Legends, its Affiliates or Service Providers may transfer the information we collect about you, including personal information that you have in other countries and in your country or jurisdiction, to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are in the European Union or another region with laws that contemplate the collection and use of data and that differ from the laws of the United States, please note that we can transfer information, including personal information, to a country and a jurisdiction that do not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
• We take reasonable business protection measures to help maintain the security of the information collected through the Service and follow the necessary and reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) in order to verify your identity before allowing you to access your account. However, Legends can not guarantee the security of the information you transmit to Legends, nor that the information in the Service can not be accessed, disclosed, modified or destroyed.
• Do your part to help us. You are responsible for keeping the unique password and account information secret, as well as controlling access to the emails you send or receive from Legends at all times. The privacy settings may also be affected by the changes made to your services by the social media with which you connect Legends. We are not responsible for the features or privacy and security measures applied by other companies.
5. ELECTIONS THAT YOU MAKE ON YOUR INFORMATION
Your account information and your profile / privacy settings:
• You can update your account whenever you want by logging in and changing the settings of your profile.
• You can also unsubscribe from the communications by email that we send you by clicking on the link provided for that purpose in these communications. As mentioned above, you can not renounce to receive communications related to the Service (for example, about verification procedures of the account, confirmations and reminders of purchase and billing, changes / updates of functions of the Service, technical and security notices) .
Period of time during which we retain your User Content:
• Upon termination or deactivation of your account, Legends, its Subsidiaries or its Service Providers may retain the information (including your profile information) and User Content for a reasonable period of time in commercial terms for backup purposes, file and / or audit.
6. PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
Legends does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from users who have not yet reached the age of 14, nor does it knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not intended for children under 14 years of age. If we discover that we have received personal information from children under 14 years of age without parental consent, we will erase that information as soon as possible. If you believe that we can have some information about a child under 14 years of age or about this, please contact us.
7. OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
8. HOW TO COMMUNICATE THE DEATH OF A USER
In the event that a Legends User dies, please contact us. As a general rule, we will notify you by email if we need any other information and, for this, we will use the email address that you have provided in your application.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US